Are you a prospective student of the School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SONAEFUTHA) and want to know if the AEFUTHA School of Nursing admission form for 2024/2025 is out?
If so, we have published detailed information about the School of Nursing AEFUTHA admission form 2024/2025 acdemic seesion.
This includes the requirements for admission, the registration deadline for AEFUTHA School of Nursing form 2024, the cost of the Alex Ekwueme School of Nursing admission form 2024, the scheduled date for the entrance examination, and how to apply for admission successfully via the AEFUTHA School of Nursing portal.
So read on to see the Abakaliki School of Nursing form 2024 portal, entry requirements for the basic nursing program, the total cost of the AEFUTHA School of Nursing Abakaliki form 2024/2025, AEFUTHA School of Nursing form closing date 2024, the application form process, how to register for admission successfully, and other related information you may wish to know.
See the requirements for admission and how to apply for the Alex Ekwueme School of Nursing registration form 2024 below.
Requirements for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Abakaliki Form 2024/2025
All interested students are advised to adequately prepare for the School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki entrance examination.
Also, before applying for AEFUTHA School of Nursing admission form 2024/2025, interested candidates,
- Must be at least 16 years old at the time of application
- He/She must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Candidate must present a colored print out of the examination photo card and evidence of remita payment (e-receipt) at the venue of the examination.
If you satisfy the above requirements and prepare for the school entrance examination using the school past questions and answers, your admission is sure.
How much is the AEFUTHA School of Nursing and Midwifery form 2024/2025? The AEFUTHA School of Nursing form costs N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only).
Now that we have revealed the cost of the form and the criteria for admission, let’s see the steps to apply for the Alex Ekwueme School of Nursing form 2024 with ease.
See how to apply for the School of Nursing Abakaliki form 2024 below.
How to Apply for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025
To prepare for the school entrance examination, we advise you to download the school entrance exam past questions and answers. Download here: AEFUTHA School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers.
Interested candidates interested in applying for admission at School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SONAEFUTHA) can do so by following the procedures below.
Visit https://son.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Fullname, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated.
1. Click on the “Make payment” link to generate a Remita invoice and make payments using the GIFMISCODE: 1000030435
2. Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #15,000 or simply pay on the Remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or Remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
3. After payment send an Account Creation Request (Desired username, desired password and Remita Receipt) to WhatsApp number 08138317048, 08169634390 to have an account created on the Admission portal.
4. Proceed to the admission portal menu button to login, complete registration and print out a colored copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
The AEFUTHA School of Nursing entrance examination date has been announced. Exam Venue: SONAEFUTHA 1 Premises.
Hope we have outlined everything you need to know about the AEFUTHA School of Nursing Abakaliki admission form 2024, the entry requirements, and how to apply for the 2024/2025 Abakaliki School of Nursing form. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!