Are you a prospective student of the Okunland College of Nursing Sciences and want to know if the Okunland College of Nursing and Midwifery admission form for 2024/2025 is out?
If so, we have published detailed information about the 2024/2025 admission exercise.
This includes the requirements for admission, the registration deadline for Okunland School of Nursing form 2024, the cost of the Okunland College of Nursing admission form 2024, the scheduled date for the entrance examination, and how to apply for admission successfully via the Okunland College of Nursing portal.
So read on to see the Okunland College of Nursing form 2024 portal, entry requirements for the basic nursing program, the total cost of the Okunland School of Nursing Isanlu form 2024/2025, Okunland School of Nursing form closing date 2024, the application form process, how to register for admission successfully, and other related information you may wish to know.
See the requirements for admission and how to apply for the Okunland College of Nursing Science registration form 2024 below.
Requirements for Okunland College of Nursing Isanlu Form 2024/2025
All interested students are advised to adequately prepare for the school entrance examination.
To be eligible for admission, you must not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
Also, before applying for Okunland School of Nursing admission form 2024/2025, interested candidates must have at least credit level passes in five (5) subjects in WAEC or NECO in not more than two sittings.
The subjects passed must include English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at credit levels. Those are the requirements for admission.
If you satisfy the above requirements and prepare for the school entrance examination using the school past questions and answers, your admission is sure.
How much is the Okunland College of Nursing Science admission form 2024/2025? The Okunland College of Nursing form costs N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only).
Now that we have revealed the cost of the form and the criteria for admission, let’s see the steps to apply for the Okunland College of Nursing admission form 2024 with ease.
See how to apply for the School of Nursing Isanlu form 2024 below.
How to Apply for Okunland College of Nursing Science Admission Form 2024/2025
To prepare for the school entrance examination, we advise you to download the school entrance exam past questions and answers. Download here: Okunland College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers.
- The Admission Application Payment including the cost of the application form and screening exercise is a total of N15000. Note that you do not have to buy scratchcards or make any other separate payment to the school during this application process.
- Visit https://portal.okunlandcollege.org
- Click Start application and create an account filling in your basic details using a valid email.
- You will receive an email confirmation after which you can proceed to make your payment. Ensure your full name and receipt are in the narration area of the receipt.
- Upload your payment receipt into the applicant portal while you complete the application form accurately.
- The college admission team will verify your payment and completion of the admission form by the end of the next business day. Note that only those whose payment are verified will be invited for testing. If you complete the steps as listed above and did not receive any confirmation after 2 business days, please contact the college.
- All candidates should ensure to print out the completed Application Form and Examination Photocard in colored to be submitted when they come for the Entrance Examination at the College.
The entrance examination for all applicants has not yet been announced. Once the Okunland College of Nursing entrance examination date is announced, this page will be updated.
Hope we have outlined everything you need to know about the Okunland College of Nursing Isanlu admission form 2024, the entry requirements, and how to apply for the 2024/2025 Isanlu School of Nursing form. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!